Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Pennsylvania. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pennsylvania. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Philadelphia, Pittsburgh & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pennsylvania homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Pennsylvania. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pennsylvania, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Pennsylvania:
Philadelphia • Pittsburgh • Allentown • Reading • Erie • Scranton • Lancaster • Bethlehem • Bristol • Mill Creek • Harrisburg • Middletown • York • Wilkes-Barre • Manheim • Altoona • Pen Hills • Northampton • State College • Norristown • Mount Lebanon • Radnor • Warminster • Ross