Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Altoona. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Altoona. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Altoona & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Altoona need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Altoona?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Altoona. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Altoona Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Altoona, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Altoona? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Altoona
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Altoona and the surrounding area: