Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Altoona. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Altoona. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Altoona & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Altoona should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Altoona?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Altoona. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Altoona Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Altoona, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Altoona? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Altoona
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Altoona and the surrounding area: