Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Philadelphia. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Philadelphia. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Philadelphia & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Philadelphia homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Philadelphia?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Philadelphia. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Philadelphia Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Philadelphia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Philadelphia? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Philadelphia
PA Tree Trimming serves Philadelphia and neighboring communities: