Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in State College Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in State College Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including State College Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in State College Borough need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in State College Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in State College Borough. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The State College Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in State College Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in State College Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN State College Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves State College Borough and the surrounding area: