Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lancaster. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lancaster. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Lancaster & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Lancaster homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lancaster?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lancaster. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lancaster Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lancaster, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lancaster? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lancaster
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lancaster and neighboring communities: