Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pittsburgh. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pittsburgh. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Pittsburgh & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pittsburgh need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pittsburgh?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pittsburgh. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pittsburgh Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pittsburgh, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pittsburgh? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pittsburgh
PA Tree Trimming serves Pittsburgh and communities nearby: