Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Northampton Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Northampton Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Northampton Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Northampton Borough homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Northampton Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Northampton Borough. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Northampton Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northampton Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northampton Borough? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northampton Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves Northampton Borough and the surrounding area: