Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Penn Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Penn Hills. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Penn Hills & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Penn Hills homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Penn Hills?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Penn Hills. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Penn Hills Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Penn Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Penn Hills? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Penn Hills
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Penn Hills and neighboring communities: