Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Allentown. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Allentown. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Allentown & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Allentown homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Allentown?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Allentown. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Allentown Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Allentown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Allentown? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Allentown
PA Tree Trimming serves Allentown and neighboring communities: