Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Yardley Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Yardley Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Yardley Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Yardley Borough homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Yardley Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Yardley Borough. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Yardley Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Yardley Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Yardley Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Yardley Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves Yardley Borough and communities nearby: