Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Woodside. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodside. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Woodside & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Woodside homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodside?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Woodside. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Woodside Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodside, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodside? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodside
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodside and neighboring communities: