Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Washington. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Washington. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Washington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Washington homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Washington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Washington. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Washington Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Washington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Washington? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Washington
PA Tree Trimming serves Washington and communities nearby: