Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Stowe Township. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stowe Township. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Stowe Township & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Stowe Township need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stowe Township?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Stowe Township. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Stowe Township Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stowe Township, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stowe Township? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stowe Township
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Stowe Township and the surrounding area: