Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Michael-Sidman. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Michael-Sidman. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including St. Michael-Sidman & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Michael-Sidman should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Michael-Sidman?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Michael-Sidman. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. Michael-Sidman Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Michael-Sidman, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Michael-Sidman? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Michael-Sidman
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Michael-Sidman and neighboring communities: