Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Marys. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Marys. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including St. Marys & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Marys need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Marys?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Marys. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Marys Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Marys, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Marys? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Marys
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Marys and neighboring communities: