Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Springfield. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Springfield. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Springfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Springfield should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Springfield?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Springfield. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Springfield Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Springfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Springfield? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Springfield
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Springfield and communities nearby: