Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Spring Ridge. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Spring Ridge. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Spring Ridge & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Spring Ridge should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spring Ridge?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Spring Ridge. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Spring Ridge Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spring Ridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spring Ridge? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spring Ridge
PA Tree Trimming serves Spring Ridge and communities nearby: