Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Bethlehem Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Bethlehem Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including South Bethlehem Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Bethlehem Borough should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Bethlehem Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in South Bethlehem Borough. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The South Bethlehem Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Bethlehem Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Bethlehem Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Bethlehem Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves South Bethlehem Borough and neighboring communities: