Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shrewsbury Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shrewsbury Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Shrewsbury Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Shrewsbury Borough homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shrewsbury Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shrewsbury Borough. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Shrewsbury Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shrewsbury Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shrewsbury Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shrewsbury Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Shrewsbury Borough and neighboring communities: