Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shelocta Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shelocta Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Shelocta Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Shelocta Borough homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelocta Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shelocta Borough. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Shelocta Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelocta Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelocta Borough? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelocta Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Shelocta Borough and communities nearby: