Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shaler Township. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shaler Township. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Shaler Township & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Shaler Township need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shaler Township?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shaler Township. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Shaler Township Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shaler Township, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shaler Township? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shaler Township
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Shaler Township and neighboring communities: