Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Ridley Park Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ridley Park Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Ridley Park Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Ridley Park Borough homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ridley Park Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ridley Park Borough. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ridley Park Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ridley Park Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ridley Park Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ridley Park Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Ridley Park Borough and communities nearby: