Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Riceville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Riceville. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Riceville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Riceville homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Riceville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Riceville. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Riceville Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Riceville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Riceville? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Riceville
PA Tree Trimming serves Riceville and the surrounding area: