Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Pottsville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pottsville. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Pottsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Pottsville homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pottsville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pottsville. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pottsville Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pottsville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pottsville? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pottsville
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Pottsville and the surrounding area: