Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pleasant Hills Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pleasant Hills Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Pleasant Hills Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Pleasant Hills Borough need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pleasant Hills Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pleasant Hills Borough. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Pleasant Hills Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pleasant Hills Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pleasant Hills Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pleasant Hills Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Pleasant Hills Borough and communities nearby: