Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pleasant Hills Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pleasant Hills Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Pleasant Hills Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pleasant Hills Borough need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pleasant Hills Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pleasant Hills Borough. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Pleasant Hills Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pleasant Hills Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pleasant Hills Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pleasant Hills Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Pleasant Hills Borough and the surrounding area: