Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pleasant Gap. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pleasant Gap. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Pleasant Gap & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pleasant Gap homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pleasant Gap?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pleasant Gap. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Pleasant Gap Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pleasant Gap, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pleasant Gap? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pleasant Gap
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Pleasant Gap and communities nearby: