Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Penn Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Penn Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Penn Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Penn Borough should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Penn Borough?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Penn Borough. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Penn Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Penn Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Penn Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Penn Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Penn Borough and the surrounding area: