Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Park Forest Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Park Forest Village. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Park Forest Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Park Forest Village should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Park Forest Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Park Forest Village. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Park Forest Village Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Park Forest Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Park Forest Village? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Park Forest Village
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Park Forest Village and the surrounding area: