Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Orchard Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Orchard Hills. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Orchard Hills & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Orchard Hills homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Orchard Hills?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Orchard Hills. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Orchard Hills Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orchard Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orchard Hills? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orchard Hills
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Orchard Hills and the surrounding area: