Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Orchard Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Orchard Hills. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Orchard Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Orchard Hills homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Orchard Hills?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Orchard Hills. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Orchard Hills Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orchard Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orchard Hills? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orchard Hills
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Orchard Hills and communities nearby: