Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Old Orchard. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Old Orchard. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Old Orchard & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Old Orchard homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Old Orchard?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Old Orchard. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Old Orchard Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Old Orchard, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Old Orchard? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Old Orchard
PA Tree Trimming serves Old Orchard and the surrounding area: