Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oakwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oakwood. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Oakwood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Oakwood homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oakwood. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Oakwood Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakwood? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakwood
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Oakwood and communities nearby: