Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oakmont Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oakmont Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Oakmont Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Oakmont Borough homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakmont Borough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oakmont Borough. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Oakmont Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakmont Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakmont Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakmont Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Oakmont Borough and the surrounding area: