Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oak Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oak Hills. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Oak Hills & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oak Hills need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oak Hills. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oak Hills Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Hills? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Hills
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Oak Hills and communities nearby: