Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Newtown Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newtown Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Newtown Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Newtown Borough homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newtown Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newtown Borough. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Newtown Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newtown Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newtown Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newtown Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Newtown Borough and neighboring communities: