Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Newtown Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newtown Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Newtown Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Newtown Borough need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newtown Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newtown Borough. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newtown Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newtown Borough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newtown Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newtown Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Newtown Borough and neighboring communities: