Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New Lebanon Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Lebanon Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including New Lebanon Borough & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in New Lebanon Borough should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Lebanon Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Lebanon Borough. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The New Lebanon Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Lebanon Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Lebanon Borough? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Lebanon Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves New Lebanon Borough and communities nearby: