Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in New Castle. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Castle. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including New Castle & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in New Castle should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Castle?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Castle. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Castle Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Castle, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Castle? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Castle
PA Tree Trimming serves New Castle and communities nearby: