Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Maple Glen. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Maple Glen. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Maple Glen & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Maple Glen homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Maple Glen?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Maple Glen. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Maple Glen Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maple Glen, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maple Glen? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maple Glen
PA Tree Trimming serves Maple Glen and the surrounding area: