Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lebanon South. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lebanon South. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Lebanon South & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lebanon South homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lebanon South?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lebanon South. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lebanon South Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lebanon South, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lebanon South? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lebanon South
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lebanon South and communities nearby: