Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lebanon. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lebanon. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Lebanon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lebanon homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lebanon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lebanon. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lebanon Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lebanon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lebanon? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lebanon
PA Tree Trimming serves Lebanon and communities nearby: