Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lawrence Park. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lawrence Park. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Lawrence Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lawrence Park need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lawrence Park?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lawrence Park. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lawrence Park Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lawrence Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lawrence Park? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lawrence Park
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lawrence Park and the surrounding area: