Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lavelle-Locustdale. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lavelle-Locustdale. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Lavelle-Locustdale & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lavelle-Locustdale homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lavelle-Locustdale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lavelle-Locustdale. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lavelle-Locustdale Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lavelle-Locustdale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lavelle-Locustdale? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lavelle-Locustdale
PA Tree Trimming serves Lavelle-Locustdale and communities nearby: