Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lansdowne Borough. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lansdowne Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Lansdowne Borough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lansdowne Borough need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lansdowne Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lansdowne Borough. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lansdowne Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lansdowne Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lansdowne Borough? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lansdowne Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lansdowne Borough and communities nearby: