Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in King of Prussia. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in King of Prussia. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including King of Prussia & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in King of Prussia should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in King of Prussia?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in King of Prussia. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The King of Prussia Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in King of Prussia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in King of Prussia? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN King of Prussia
PA Tree Trimming serves King of Prussia and the surrounding area: