Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kennedy Township. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kennedy Township. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Kennedy Township & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Kennedy Township homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kennedy Township?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Kennedy Township. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kennedy Township Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kennedy Township, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kennedy Township? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kennedy Township
PA Tree Trimming serves Kennedy Township and neighboring communities: