Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Jonestown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jonestown. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Jonestown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Jonestown need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jonestown?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Jonestown. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Jonestown Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jonestown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jonestown? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jonestown
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Jonestown and neighboring communities: