Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Johnstown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Johnstown. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Johnstown & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Johnstown should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Johnstown?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Johnstown. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Johnstown Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Johnstown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Johnstown? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Johnstown
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Johnstown and communities nearby: