Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Jerseytown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jerseytown. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Jerseytown & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Jerseytown should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jerseytown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Jerseytown. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Jerseytown Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jerseytown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jerseytown? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jerseytown
PA Tree Trimming serves Jerseytown and communities nearby: