Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Hartleton Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hartleton Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Hartleton Borough & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Hartleton Borough should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hartleton Borough?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Hartleton Borough. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Hartleton Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hartleton Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hartleton Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hartleton Borough
PA Tree Trimming serves Hartleton Borough and neighboring communities: