Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Greensburg. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Greensburg. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Greensburg & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Greensburg homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greensburg?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greensburg. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Greensburg Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greensburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greensburg? PA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greensburg
PA Tree Trimming serves Greensburg and communities nearby: