Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Gettysburg Borough. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gettysburg Borough. That’s where we come in! PA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Pennsylvania – including Gettysburg Borough & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Gettysburg Borough homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gettysburg Borough?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gettysburg Borough. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Gettysburg Borough Tree Pruning Process
PA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gettysburg Borough, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
PA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gettysburg Borough? PA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Pennsylvania homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call PA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gettysburg Borough
PA Tree Trimming proudly serves Gettysburg Borough and neighboring communities: